X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked satellites

REGARDING HACKED SATELLITES.

A private person has hacked several satellites and sends out illegal signals probably all over the world. The signals make people behave physical different than normal.

1. People use their hands more to touch their faces, cheeks, chins, mouths and their heads in general.

On APECs meeting on Saturday 19. of November 2005 in Busan in South-Corea, CNN send pictures of states leaders wearing traditional clothes. On the video it was possible to observe the kind of hand movements which the satellite signals increase. It was easy to observe them. The state leaders made these hand movements more then normal, because of illegal satellite signals.

Of the trial against Saddam Hussein in Bagdad, CNN also send pictures. The people who sat beside and behind Saddam Hussein also made these kind of hand movements. Because of illegal satellite signals they made these kind of hand movements more then they normally would have done.

The person on the left on the photo and the person on the right on the photo make these kind of hand movements which have increased because of illegal satellite signals.

Here is another example of the hand movements which have increased in frequency:

These kind of hand movements are not necessarily unnatural, but they appear more often now, because of the illegal satellite signals. If you compare these events to other events, you should be able to see the difference in frequency of these hand movements.

2. Another effect from these satellite signals is that people blink more with their eyes than before. It is especial easy to observe this on news reporters and news presenters on television. It is especial easy to observe the blinking increase on tv channels like Bloomberg and Sky News.

3. The illegal satellite signals are dangerous, because they affect people physical, and therefore also psychological. The illegal satellite signals increase sickness and death on people around the world.

The hacker could send even more dangerous signals.
    Last edited by admin; July 14 2006, 09:52 PM.

Why are you posting this on an actuarial discussion forum?

By the way this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

Comment

I think this is, indeed, one for the 'Off Topic' forum, cansouth.
      act justly. walk humbly. .

Comment

Here is a link to more photos of the hand movements which have increased in frequency:
        Last edited by admin; July 14 2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
          "You better get to living, because dying's a pain in the ***." - Frank Sinatra

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

Now the trial against Saddam Hussein has started again, and CNN sends a lot from it.

Saddam Hussein and the other accused make a lot of the hand movements which the illegal satellite signals increase. Also the judge make some.

It seems to be people who are physical relaxed who react most visibly on the signals which increase hand movements.

Also politicians who only listen to others speeches in parliaments, seem to react quite visibly on the signals which increase hand movements.

And people who are concentrated, like news presenters, react more visibly on the signals which increase the eye blinking.

Comment

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_ar...blogger_id=174 - where I talk about the Blues and the NHL.

Comment

Yes, I've noticed a lot of actuaries making hand movements when they are writing with their pencils. It's strange...they appear to be making some type of scientific formula notation. I wonder if this could be interrupted as some type of special code driven by these satellites? Who could be behind this, perhaps this individual wants to redo the life expectancy tables which could alter the finanical stability of the world's superpowers.
                Last edited by admin; December 6 2005, 03:11 PM.
                Actuary.com - www.actuary.com
                Email - [email protected]

Comment

Didn't you hear the warning to stay away from the brown acid?

Comment

Originally posted by FSA
                    Didn't you hear the warning to stay away from the brown acid?
                    Brown acid?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think I feel my fingers twitching !!! I think it was from watching Boston Legal via satellite.

Comment

Weren't you at Woodstock, man?

Or didn't you watch the Woodstock movie (which is what I did)?

Comment

Originally posted by cansouth
                          Here is a link to more photos of the hand movements which have increased in frequency:
                          Here is comes ...moments later hand movements begin......''' it's even happening right here.

Comment

I've got a hand motion... one finger extended horizontally, moving in circles around my ear. Darn satellites!

Comment

Maybe we can take up a collection and get a certain somebody one of these:

Comment

Working...
                              X